Contract .NET dev oppty in Minneapolis, MN

Kannan

Apr 6, 2009, 1:28:47 PM4/6/09
to KAWCareerCenter

Location: Minneapolis, MN

Duration – 6 months

Detailed Description of Job Responsibilities (Tasks & Deliverables):

We are building enterprise platform components and services which will
be used by client sites supporting our long-term vision. We need a
senior developer to help us build out these enterprise applications
which will be used as infrastructure for our current and future
sites.

The candidate should have familiarity with the following:

• Application design and architecture experience & deep level
debugging ability

• Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 using VB.net and SQL server
2005

• Microsoft .net 3.0, WCF web services, and Workflow

• Source control using Microsoft Team Foundation Server

The ideal candidate should have the following personal attributes:

• Good problem solving skills and able to work with ambiguous
requirements.

• Technical leadership and architect skills, including the
ability to drive a technical design, database design, or code review.

• Good communications skills, including email, meetings, and
phone.

• Independent; Ability to work loosely supervised.

• Well organized, this candidate needs to keep track of hours
worked on every project by project.

Mandatory Experience:

• 10 years development experience required.

• This individual would be working 40-50 hours a week,
depending on project timelines.

Regards
Murari Lal
408-834-8671 Work