Contract WPF developer in GA/TX

1 view

Kannan

Apr 6, 2009, 4:48:51 PM4/6/09
to KAWCareerCenter
Hello

My name is Nazre and I'm a recruiter at Artech.
We have position available with our direct customer, a Telecom Giant,
which requires skills and experience as mentioned below. If you are
available, interested, planning to make a change, please do respond
via e-mail with updated resume including a daytime phone number so we
can reach.

If you are not available and know of a friend who might have the
required qualifications and interest, please send me his/her resume
including a daytime phone number so we can reach them.

Project Location
1. ALPHARETTA, GA 30004
2. RICHARDSON, TX 75081

Job Title: Developer
Duration: 2 ½ Months (Extension expected!)
Daily Start Time: 8:00 AM
Daily End Time: 5:00 PM
Contract to Hire: No

WPF based interactive demo that utilizes a Uverse remote control to
simulate the Uverse in home experience.This solution will be utilized
CORS as a solution that does not need Uverse network connection to
run. Development of a flash based interactive demo that utilizes a
Uverse remote control to simulate the Uverse in home experience.This
solution will be utilized CORS as a solution that does not need Uverse
network connection to run.

Required skills: WPF, Expression Studio. Master degree in computer or
MS certified developer required.

Skill Experience Need
1) .net programming Expert Required
2) WPF/Silverlight Expert Required
3) SQLServer DBA Expert Required
4) Device Programming Intermediate Desired
5) Project Anaysis and Design Expert Required
6) SOA and OO Architect Design Expert Required
7) ORACLE Database Expert Required
8) Flex/Flash Entry Level Desired
9) Composite Client Application (PRISM) Expert Required
10) Master degree in computer or MS certified dev Expert Required

Thanks!

Nazre Imam
Artech Information Systems
240 Cedar Knolls Road,