Contract SDET-3 at MSFT(??)

1 view

Kannan

Apr 17, 2009, 1:01:17 PM4/17/09
to KAWCareerCenter
Hi,
My name is Rohan Dhir (RON), and I’m an IT recruiter with Rose
International, We have the best customers nationwide, and a large
number of opportunities for your review. This is one of the Urgent
Client openings if you are interested please reply me with your
updated resumes, including employment history, with dates, educational
background and with all the skills set which are required for this
opening, with rates and contact details ASAP
Please feel free to call me at any time – the sooner we can have the
customer considering your qualifications the better!
Software Design Engineer in Test 3 | Redmond WA | 310 Days| ROSE JOB
ID 55443
Need to be a strong coder and have the ability to actually write his/
her own code from scratch and create their own tools. This is the
first tester in this role and they will need to be able to work from
the initial design stage and document their work throughout the year.
Someone who has tested high volume servers (writing data back to
server, testing functionality and scalability) is necessary. The main
problem he/she will be working on is "How many users can this
support?" and come up with a solution/methodology on how to make
product scalable. Experience with WCF (Windows Communication) and SQL
2008 (will be using new features of 2008) is a big plus.
Creating ground breaking business models on the Xbox 360 and having
fun creating massively scalable services at the same time

Core responsibilities for this position are:

Own server-side test strategy and execution in order to deliver a high
quality product.
Define and Develop tools and applications that test functionality and
scalability of the application and database tiers of a AAA Xbox 360
game.
Understand how various features are used in the game and work closely
with the development team to build a comprehensive testing strategy.
The ideal candidate has experience in multi-tier, highly scalable
server architectures, testing of highly concurrent services, working
with large volumes of data stored in SQL 2008, experience with various
networking protocols, programming tools in C#, creating test
automation infrastructure, and game development. Knowledge and
experience with WCF is a plus. BS in CS or equivalent is preferred.

Thanks
Rohan Dhir
Rose International
www.roseint.com