Feature Requests : Post them here

Nikhil "SamratAshok" Mittal

Jun 5, 2014, 3:45:31 AM6/5/14
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Hi List,

If you have any feature request regarding Kautilya. Please post it here. I will try to ensure that it makes to the repository.

My TODO contains following feature additions for upcoming release, besides minor improvments:

- Implementation of some cool scripts from Powersploit.
- Use ASCII Typing
- Improve UI and remove menu style options (would need help of some ruby programmer on this).

Cheers,
Nikhil SamratAshok Mittal

Zsigmond Fülöp

Jul 9, 2015, 4:16:14 AM7/9/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Hungarian keyboard layout please !

nichola...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2015, 1:28:34 PM9/19/15
to kautilya-users
The ability to interface with a DIP switch added to the Teensy so there could be multiple payloads on the device. Being able to combine payloads would be great as well - having something like gather information and hashdump or wlan and pass dump would be amazing.

nichola...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2015, 1:31:06 PM9/19/15
to kautilya-users, nichola...@gmail.com
On Saturday, September 19, 2015 at 1:28:34 PM UTC-4, nichola...@gmail.com wrote:
> The ability to interface with a DIP switch added to the Teensy so there could be multiple payloads on the device. Being able to combine payloads would be great as well - having something like gather information and hashdump or wlan and pass dump would be amazing.

I'm sure you've seen it, but this guy seems to have integrated it well:

http://www.securitysift.com/fun-with-teensy/

Nikhil Mittal

Sep 19, 2015, 1:31:09 PM9/19/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
I am working on adding multiple payloads without having to use a DIP
switch. They all will execute one by one. Should be out in the next
major release.

There is a big announcement lined up as well. Keep an eye on Kautilya ;)

--
Nikhil Mittal
@nikhil_mitt

nichola...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2015, 1:32:51 PM9/19/15
to kautilya-users

Awesome! Thank you, you helped created an awesome alternative to the rather expensive USB rubber ducky.

lookou...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2015, 6:24:07 PM12/17/15
to kautilya-users

all in one kautilya attack

Nikhil Mittal

Dec 21, 2015, 11:46:58 AM12/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com, lookou...@gmail.com
Hi,

I will need more details on what exactly is the feature request?

Regards,
Nikhil