Kautilya works fine on Teensy 3.0

Nikhil "SamratAshok" Mittal

Feb 7, 2013, 7:10:12 AM2/7/13
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I received many mails from friends asking about if Kautilya is compatible with Teensy 3.0. The answer is: Yes it is. It could be, "in principal", used with any HID which has the ability to emulate a keyboard. I have done testing on Teensy 3.0 and now Kautilya asks you whether you would be using Teensy++ 2.0 or Teensy 3.0.

Please keep questions, feature requests and feedback coming. I hope you enjoy using Kautilya as much as I do.

Happy Hacking,
Nikhil SamratAshok Mittal

Nikhil "SamratAshok" Mittal

Feb 7, 2013, 7:12:00 AM2/7/13
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Please make sure to update your repos to get the latest code.

Tanner

Feb 8, 2013, 1:52:11 PM2/8/13
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Hey I just had a quick question.  I was thinking about picking up a Teensy and then playing around with Kautilya, and I'm just wondering if it makes any difference if I get the 2++ vs the 3.  Would it affect the compatibility/performance/ability of kautilya in any way?

nikhil mittal

Feb 10, 2013, 3:27:51 AM2/10/13
to kautily...@googlegroups.com, xt4n...@gmail.com
Hi,

No difference with Kautilya. Though Teensy 3.0 is somewhat smaller than Teensy++ 2.0 so it makes for a better device to hide inside sane looking devices.

Regards,
Nikhil
nikhil_mitt
http://labofapenetrationtester.blogspot.com/

jdavi...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 3:49:08 PM6/30/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
how can update kautilya 0.2.0 to 0.4.4

Nikhil Mittal

Jun 30, 2015, 4:41:28 PM6/30/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
You can download the latest version from Github:
https://github.com/samratashok/Kautilya/

Thanks
--
Nikhil Mittal