capslock.vbs

Zsiga Fülöp

Apr 21, 2015, 8:59:26 AM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com

Nikhil Mittal

Apr 21, 2015, 9:50:47 AM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
I can extra space between the dpuble quote and W in CreateObject(" WScript

Please try it with English keyboard layout.

On 21-04-2015 18:29, Zsiga Fülöp wrote:

Nikhil Mittal
@nikhil_mitt
http://www.labofapenetrationtester.com/

Nikhil Mittal

Apr 21, 2015, 9:50:55 AM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
I can see extra space between the dpuble quote and W in CreateObject(" WScript

Please try it with English keyboard layout.

Zsiga Fülöp

Apr 21, 2015, 9:52:03 AM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Yes this problem with english keyboard layout

Nikhil Mittal

Apr 21, 2015, 10:37:41 AM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
English keyboard both for the OS and Arduino IDE? That space suggests otherwise? Could you please check again?

Zsiga Fülöp

Apr 21, 2015, 10:59:00 AM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
It was on US International instead of US English.
With US English Its working, but can't seem to upload reports to my gmail. Gonna have to take a look at kautilya settings I guess. Im trying Passwords to plain text

Nikhil Mittal

Apr 21, 2015, 12:57:29 PM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Have you checked your Gmail settings? You have to Turn on "Allow access to insecure apps" in Gmail security settings.

Zsiga Fülöp

Apr 21, 2015, 1:31:00 PM4/21/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
yes, still no email recieved

Nikhil Mittal

Apr 25, 2015, 9:08:57 AM4/25/15
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Check the TEMP directory for current user. Try executing PowerShell
scripts dropped by Kautilya. Wjat is the error you see?