New Version/Payloads Soon?

Dillon Korman

Dec 15, 2012, 9:12:28 PM12/15/12
to kautily...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I'm doing a science fair project on using HIDs as attack vectors, and I will be using a ton of payloads from this toolkit. I was wondering if you were going to add some payloads (I'm doing Windows only) or add some other features soon. Thanks!

nikhil mittal

Dec 16, 2012, 10:40:56 AM12/16/12
to kautily...@googlegroups.com, dkki...@gmail.com
Hi,

I am working on few things but a future release may take some time.

--
Regards,
Nikhil