Games this weekend (March 4th or 5th)?

mvanoosten

Mar 2, 2010, 8:25:26 AM3/2/10
to KAUST Games and Gaming
Greetings,

Who is interested in getting together this weekend to play some games?

If someone wants to host, let me know, otherwise, I'll reserve a room
in the ECC.

I also have a sign-up sheet that needs a few more signatures so we can
form a Self-Directed-Group.

=M=

Sabrina Metzger

Mar 2, 2010, 2:30:16 PM3/2/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
I am in!
Maybe on Friday evening?

Andre Antunes

Mar 3, 2010, 2:43:26 AM3/3/10
to KAUST Games and Gaming
Count me in too, though I would prefer an after-lunch thing (more time
to play) :)
Cheers,

Andre

Matthew Farago

Mar 3, 2010, 5:14:14 AM3/3/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
Friday after lunch is good for me as well, I have a dinner that I have to attend at 5pm though.
--
Regards,

Matthew Farago, Data Management Analyst,

Research Park & Industry Collaboration - Economic Development

King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
Thuwal 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

T: +966 (2)

M: +966 (05) 4223 0948

E: matt....@gmail.com

W: www.kaust.edu.sa

Through Inspiration, Discovery

Andre Antunes

Mar 4, 2010, 5:49:12 AM3/4/10
to KAUST Games and Gaming
Shall we meet around 14:00 then?
I would offer to host, but had a recent leak in my kitchen area, a
repair team that came over and left a hole in the ceiling, and a big
mess all over the place...
If someone is hosting, should we bring stuff over like drinks and
snacks? If so, maybe I can bring some juice over (and cups?).
Let me know what you think.
Cheers,

Andre

> E: matt.far...@gmail.com

Matthew Farago

Mar 4, 2010, 6:27:29 AM3/4/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
2pm is good for me as well. And Sabrina is still in as well. Is your
place still on offer Michael?

--
Regards,

T: +966 (2)

E: matt....@gmail.com

Michael Van Oosten

Mar 4, 2010, 8:07:32 AM3/4/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
We can use my place, that's no problem.  It suits us well for half a dozen easily.

=M=

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:27 PM, Matthew Farago <matt....@gmail.com> wrote:
2pm is good for me as well. And Sabrina is still in as well. Is your
place still on offer Michael?

--
Dr. Michael Van Oosten
PLANT STRESS GENOMICS AND TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH CENTER

Thuwal 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Phone: +966 (2) 808 2745
Home Phone:  +1 (765) 588-3292
Skype:  dr.m.vanoosten

Claire Manchon

Mar 4, 2010, 11:30:58 AM3/4/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, we will not be able to make it this week-end.
Claire and Aurelien

Michael Van Oosten

Mar 4, 2010, 2:45:10 PM3/4/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
Correction all, I just found out I won't be available tomorrow afternoon, I have to run to Jeddah and pick up some supplies for the lab/office.

I can't host tomorrow, but I can host one evening during the work week.

=M=
--
Dr. Michael Van Oosten
PLANT STRESS GENOMICS AND TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH CENTER
Building 2, R3231-W4
4700 King Abdullah University of Science and Technology

Thuwal 23955-6900
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Sabrina Metzger

Mar 4, 2010, 2:55:02 PM3/4/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
Hmm,

we either could meet anyway in the lounge in front of the student center
and have once an open air session, or we shift it to next week. Whatever
suits you guys best, I would be in Sun/Mon/Wed!

Sabrina

Michael Van Oosten wrote:
> Correction all, I just found out I won't be available tomorrow
> afternoon, I have to run to Jeddah and pick up some supplies for the
> lab/office.
>
> I can't host tomorrow, but I can host one evening during the work week.
>
> =M=
>
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 7:30 PM, Claire Manchon
> <claire....@gmail.com <mailto:claire....@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> Sorry guys, we will not be able to make it this week-end.
> Claire and Aurelien
>

> 2010/3/4 Andre Antunes <andre.pt <http://andre.pt>@gmail.com
> <http://gmail.com>>

> Shall we meet around 14:00 then?
> I would offer to host, but had a recent leak in my kitchen area, a
> repair team that came over and left a hole in the ceiling, and
> a big
> mess all over the place...
> If someone is hosting, should we bring stuff over like drinks and
> snacks? If so, maybe I can bring some juice over (and cups?).
> Let me know what you think.
> Cheers,
>
> Andre
>
> On Mar 3, 1:14 pm, Matthew Farago <matt.far...@gmail.com

> <mailto:matt.far...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> > Friday after lunch is good for me as well, I have a dinner
> that I have to
> > attend at 5pm though.
> >

> > On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Andre Antunes
> <andre...@gmail.com <mailto:andre...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> > > Count me in too, though I would prefer an after-lunch
> thing (more time
> > > to play) :)
> > > Cheers,
> >
> > > Andre

> play some games?

> reserve a room

> signatures so we can

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Matthew Farago, Data Management Analyst,
> >
> > Research Park & Industry Collaboration - Economic Development
> >
> > King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
> > Thuwal 23955-6900
> > Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
> >
> > T: +966 (2)
> >
> > M: +966 (05) 4223 0948
> >

> > E: matt.far...@gmail.com <mailto:matt.far...@gmail.com>
> >
> > W:www.kaust.edu.sa <http://www.kaust.edu.sa/>

Belky Ketcheson

Mar 4, 2010, 11:41:35 PM3/4/10
to kaust-games...@googlegroups.com
Sorry!
We won't be able today, we are going to Jeddah and won't be back early.

Let us know what you all plan.
--
Belkycita

David Ketcheson

Mar 5, 2010, 12:28:51 AM3/5/10
to KAUST Games and Gaming
Unfortunately, we won't make it today, as we're also going to be in
Jeddah.

-David & Belky

On Mar 4, 10:55 pm, Sabrina Metzger <sab...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm,
>
> we either could meet anyway in the lounge in front of the student center
> and have once an open air session, or we shift it to next week. Whatever
> suits you guys best, I would be in Sun/Mon/Wed!

Andre Antunes

Mar 5, 2010, 2:50:13 AM3/5/10
to KAUST Games and Gaming
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear that so many people will not be able to come to the
gaming event. I'll be having a busy week next week and can't promise
I'll have time for a night event during the week.
If it's OK with you I would keep our event today and have another one
later this week.
Let's meet at the lounge at 2PM then.
Cheers,

Andre