Body Classes Katie Duck Amsterdam October

Katie Duck

Oct 3, 2022, 3:45:00 AM10/3/22
to katied...@googlegroups.com

Body Body Body Classes
How and why we learn to walk, Baby studies; “Body is the teacher that taught us to move - Dance is fancy walking”. Combining the work I did with Trout Fagioni in Italy in the late 70's and 80's, Mary Wigman studies; "Create a space for something to happen - limb direction in alignment with body”. Lessons lead towards improvisation sessions.
October Friday 14 / Wednesday 19 / Friday 21
16:00-18:00 / 10€

You can pay either in cash for single classes or by invoice for a combination of classes booked in advance.

Attic Studio Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054 WC Amsterdam.

Registration and more information go to:
katied...@gmail.com or Instagram katieduck999