Katie Duck July, August, September Classes and Workshop

1 view

Katie Duck

Jul 12, 2021, 8:06:23 AMJul 12
to katied...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
I am doing One on One sessions in July. You can book any day any time.

Two hour sessions in my attic studio. €20 per session.

Below is my schedule for August and September. I look forward to working

with you in Amsterdam.

Katie

Katie_day_02-6.jpg

Body Body Body Classes Katie Duck Wednesdays and

Fridays 16:00-18:00. For anyone who is interested in

expanding their movement vocabulary.

€10 per session

August

Wednesday 4, Friday 6, Wednesday 18, Friday 20

Wednesday 25, Friday 27

September

Wednesday 1, Friday 3, Wednesday 8, Friday 10

Wednesday 15, Friday 17, Wednesday 22, Friday 24

Wednesday 29

August Monday 9 to Friday 13

Multidisciplinary Workshop 13:00 to 17:00

Five days €150. Register days at a time, €40 per day.

For musicians, actors, dancers and singers.

Go here for more information Body Body Body Classes

and the Multidisciplinary Workshop.

Locations in Amsterdam:

Classes Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054 WC, attic studio

Workshop OT301, Overtoom 301, 1054 HW, Studio 1

Register for Oneon One sessions, Classes and the

Multidisciplinary Workshop: ka...@katieduck.com