One space open multidisciplinary workshop Katie Duck Nov 28

1 view

Katie Duck

Nov 21, 2021, 6:40:15 AM11/21/21
to katied...@googlegroups.com

Hi
This workshop has had another sudden opening. One place available.
Please let me know if you would like to take this place and/or spread the word to friends.
Love
Katie

Multisisciplinary Workshop November 28 Sunday. 11:00-18:00
Register: katied...@gmail.com or Instagram katieduck999
70€ / 7 people max / for musicians, actors, dancers, singers and poets.
Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054WC Amsterdam

I am a director/performer/teacher who has been working professionally since 1976. I have dedicated my life to my work as an on going process rather than settle into one specific methodology or frame. I have a microscopic study for the role improvisation plays in real time composition integrating music, movement, object and writing. Improvisation in my performances is not the antithesis of composition. It is the way I work. Go here for more information about the workshop.