November 28 multidisciplinary workshop Katie Duck

1 view

Katie Duck

Oct 24, 2021, 9:18:50 AM10/24/21
to katied...@googlegroups.com
November 28 Sunday. 11:00-18:00
Register: katied...@gmail.com or Instagram katieduck999
70€ / 7 people max / for musicians, actors, dancers, singers and poets.
Attic Studio Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054WC Amsterdam

I am a director/performer/teacher who has been working professionally since 1976. I have dedicated my life to my work as an on going process rather than settle into one specific methodology or frame. I have a microscopic study for the role improvisation plays in real time composition integrating music, movement, object and writing. Improvisation in my performances is not the antithesis of composition. It is the way I work.