Katie Duck Agenda August September

1 view

Katie Duck

Jun 30, 2021, 5:47:12 AMJun 30
to katied...@googlegroups.com

Hello

I will be taking the month of July off. Here is my schedule for August and September.

I look forward to working with you in Amsterdam.

Katie

Katie_day_02-6.jpg

Body Body Body Classes Katie Duck Wednesdays and Friday 16:00-18:00. For anyone who is interested in expanding their movement vocabulary.

August

Wednesday 4, Friday 6, Wednesday 18, Friday 20, Wednesday 25, Friday 27

September

Wednesday 1, Friday 3, Wednesday 8, Friday 10, Wednesday 15, Friday 17, Wednesday 22, Friday 24, Wednesday 29

August Monday 9 to Friday 13 Multidisciplinary Workshop OT301, 13:00 to 17:00, €150, you can register days at a time, €40 per day. For musicians, actors, dancers and singers.

Go here for more information about the Body Body Body Classes and the Multidisciplinary Workshop

Locations in Amsterdam: Classes Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054 WC, attic studioWorkshop OT301, Overtoom 301, 1054 HW, Studio 1

Register for Classes and the Multidisciplinary Workshop: ka...@katieduck.com