Body Body Body live classes Katie Duck Amsterdam

Katie Duck

Jan 24, 2021, 8:28:36 AM1/24/21
to katied...@googlegroups.com

Katie Duck / Movement class/ BODY BODY BODY

Attic Studio Amsterdam / 16:00-18:00

Classes in January and beginning of February are cancelled.

I will do one on one sessions any day of the week after 13:00.

There are lists already booked on these dates below (Feb-March). I hope the rules are lifted by Feb 9 or 10. If not I will continue one on one sessions.

There are still places in these group session dates below Feb-March). You can book your place and we see if we can continue.

I have added April and May dates. All the April - May dates are open.

February

Wednesday 17, 24 / Friday 12, 19, 26

March

Wednesday 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 / Friday 5, 12, 19, 26

April

Wednesday 7, 14, 21, 28 / Friday 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

May

Wednesday 5, 12, 19, 26 / Friday 7, 14, 21, 28

Live classes limited to 6 people. Reserve your place in advance with the dates (ka...@katieduck.com).

Please let me know in advance if you need to change or cancel your dates. Follow the link above to know about these classes.

Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054 WC Amsterdam / Ring the top bell / €10 per class / please bring exact change