Body Body Body classes Katie Duck April and May

Katie Duck

Mar 22, 2021, 8:51:53 AMMar 22
to katied...@googlegroups.com
Hi

My live classes in April and May are still open for registration.

The class on March 31 Wednesday is also open for registration.

Classes are limited to 6 people. Reserve your place in advance with dates. ka...@katieduck.com.

Please let me know if you want to register for a live class.

Love
Katie

Katie Duck / Movement class/ BODY BODY BODY

Attic Studio Amsterdam / 16:00-18:00

Price for classes is €10. Please Bring exact change.

Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054 WC Amsterdam / Ring the top bell

Body Body Body Classes

March

Wednesday 31

April

Wednesday 7, 14, 21, 28 / Friday 2, 9, 16, 23, 30

May

Wednesday 5, 12, 19, 26 / Friday 7, 14, 21, 28

Please let me know in advance if you need to change or cancel your dates. Follow the link above to know about these classes.