Multidisciplinary Workshop Katie Duck

Katie Duck

Jan 24, 2022, 8:33:40 AM1/24/22
to katied...@googlegroups.com

Katie_day_02-6.jpg
Multidisciplinary Workshop Katie Duck
For musicians, actors, dancers, singers and poets.
February 27 Sunday 11:00-18:00  / 70€ / 7 people max
Wilhelminastraat 139-3, 1054 WC Amsterdam
Register: katied...@gmail.com or Instagram katieduck999
I am a director/performer/teacher who has been working professionally since 1976. I have dedicated my life to my work as an ongoing process rather than settle into one specific methodology or frame. I take a microscopic study for the role improvisation plays in real time composition integrating music, movement, object and writing. Improvisation, in my performances,  is not the antithesis of composition. It is the way I work.