Return of the Bookfest!

Kat Richardson

Sep 30, 2011, 1:43:59 PM9/30/11
to Kat Richardson News
This weekend is the re-boot of Northwest Bookfest in Kirkland
Washington, and I'll be on a panel there Saturday Oct 1. Even if you
can't make the panel, it's a great event with many terrific authors on
hand all weekend and lots of great books.

If you want to catch up to me I'll be on the Steampunk and Urban
Fantasy panel Saturday at Noon in the Peter Kirk Community Center
Lobby Meeting Room with Cherie Priest, Mark Henry and Mark Teppo.

The Bookfest will be held at Peter Kirk Park, 202 Third Street in
Kirkland WA--be there or be... well, hopelessly ignorant.

Info: http://www.northwestbookfest2011.com/

Hoping some of you can make it.

All the best,

Kat Richardson