Party Time!

Kat Richardson

Nov 19, 2009, 1:44:55 PM11/19/09
to Kat Richardson News
Wanna come to a party in Seattle? Well you can! Maybe, sorta. Here's
the deal: I'm throwing a party on December 12 from Noon to three in
downtown Seattle--very informal--and I have space for five (that's 5)
fans plus one guest each. No transportation or accommodations are
provided and you must be over 21 to get into the venue, but once there
I'm providing pizza, soft drinks, and a movie for friends and family
and... yup, five fans.

So send me email (this MUST be email--no other entry will be counted)
by this Monday night (that's November 23rd by 11:59pm Pacific Standard
Time) at <strong>kat(dot)rchrdsn(at)gmail(dot)com</strong>with the
subject "Pizza Party Please" and your name and email address in the
body. I will draw five at random and reply by Tuesday evening to the
winners with an eVite.

You will be responsible for your own transportation, lodging, and so
on. The venue is 21 and over only, so alas, no minors on this one.

See some of you there!

Kat Richardson