MEAN STREETS--collection news

1 view

kat.r...@gmail.com

Dec 30, 2008, 3:10:40 PM12/30/08
to Kat Richardson News
I'm very excited about the new novella collection MEAN STREETS, that
is being released at the start of January. While Jim Butcher and
Simon R. Green are the headliners, Thomas Sneigoski and I are putting
in our two-cents (or 25,000 words at least) also. It's a terrific
collection.

And if you live in the Seattle area, I'll be at the Downtown Barnes
and Noble on Sunday January 4th to sign copies from 2 to 3:30 p.m.
The event is to benefit Braille Literacy for blind children and it's a
terrific cause, so even if you can't get down to see me, dropping in
and supporting the efforts of the National Federation for the Blind to
increase Braille literacy is a worthy way to kick of your new year.

Have a Happy, Healthy, and delight-filled 2009!