Tour 2009 further updates

Kat Richardson

Aug 7, 2009, 5:29:04 PM8/7/09
to Kat Richardson News
Hi there.

You may have received an email about the new Kat News Calendar. This
is now up because I've got new dates for the tour and want to make
sure you can see them as things change--lots of things are being added
even at this late date. The calendar is public, so feel free to send
the info to friends!

Meanwhile the newest additions are:

Tuesday August 25: Santa Barbara--Barnes and Noble 2-5 p.m.

Wednesday August 26: San Francisco--Borders on Union Square 7-9 p.m.

Saturday August 29: San Francisco--Borderlands Books Noon to 1:30

For details, please see the calendar, my Face Book page, or the main
website's appearances page. Be sure to check for more changes.

Hope to see some of you there!