Oregon and Beyond

Kat Richardson

Jul 17, 2009, 2:02:53 AM7/17/09
to Kat Richardson News
Hi there.

Well, things are still being arranged for the Big Tour, but there is a
bit of news:

I'm off to Oregon for a mass signing with my friends from Team Seattle
this Saturday here's the info:

Saturday, July 18 Noon - 2 p.m.
Escape Fiction
3240 Triangle Dr SE, Salem, OR 97302 (503) 588-5865

And I've got an update to the San Diego Comic Con schedule. I'll be
on a panel on Thursday July 23 12:30- 1:30 in Room 3--Crime--usual and
unusual--followed by a signing in the Author signing area with all the
panelists who are: Max Allan Collins (The Goliath Bone); Jeffrey J.
Mariotte (Cold Black Hearts) Alexander Irvine (Buyout); Gregg Hurwitz
(Trust No One); Thomas Greanias (The Atlantis Revelation), and me

Saturday I'm signing twice: 11 a.m. at the Ace/Roc booth (#11-17)
and again at Borders in the Gaslamp district (668 6th Avenue San
Diego, CA 92101 619-702-4200) with fellow Penguin authors Patrick
Rothfuss, Rob Thurman, Thomas Sniegoski, Amber Benson, Jeanne Stein
and Seanan McGuire.

If you would like to catch a new podcast interview with me, take a
listen to Seattle Geekly's weekly podcast #23 http://www.seattle-geekly.com/?p=2258
Meanwhile things are still being twiddled for San Francisco, Santa
Barbara, Huntington Beach, LaJolla and still more Los Angeles stuff as
well as radio interviews.

For more information on the schedule, check the website Appearances
Page at: http://www.katrichardson.com/where.html don't forget: there
is "in person only" swag this year, so if you want the nifty gifty,
you have to come see me and say so!

Hoping to see you all at an event soon!