Cutting Back on Conventions this year

Kat Richardson

Jul 6, 2011, 12:27:17 AM7/6/11
to Kat Richardson News
Dear fans and friends, due to my mother's medical schedules, I've had
to cancel all my convention appearances this year. I need to spend
more time with the family and on finishing Greywalker #7. But I will
still be at all my current signings and I'll try to add some nearby if
I can. The <a title="Appearances" href="http://katrichardson.com/?
page_id=3" target="blank">Appearances Page</a> on my website and the
<a title="Calendar" href="http://katrich.wordpress.com/
calendar/">Calendar page</a> on my blog have been updated. I'm sorry
to disappoint those of you hoping to catch up to me at Reno, or
Atlanta, or St. Louis, but I just can't stretch that far this year.
I'll hope to make it up next year.

Thanks,

kat richardson