[[ePUB] DOWNLOAD] The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1) By Lylah James Textbook

Inter Blogger

Jul 12, 2022, 9:50:36 AM7/12/22
to ka...@googlegroups.com

^`Download PDF The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1) by Lylah James on Audiobook Full Format. Read Online The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1) Kindle Unlimited by Lylah James is a great book to read and that's why I recommend reading or downloading ebook The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1) for free in any format with visit the link button below.

[-]Download The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1) on Audiobook Full Edition.

By : Lylah James

The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1) in Kindle/PDF/EPUB

>> CONTINUE HERE <<

Book Synopsis :

Alessio... Cold. Ruthless. Killer. I am respected and feared by all. I wasn't put on this earth to love or be loved. I was put here to wipe out every last member of the damn Abandonato mafia, to pay them back for my mother's death. When I find a strange girl hiding, beaten, under my bed, I don't let her live out of compassion. She's a trinket, my plaything. Ayla... I thought Alessio was only one more man who wanted to use me, hurt me, and throw me away. I don't know what it is to trust anymore. I can't find my heart under the pain. Alessio found it. He touched it, and brought it alive again. But if he discovers just how dangerous I am to him...I'll lose my life..

Book Detail :

Tittle : The Mafia And His Angel: Part 1 (Tainted Hearts, #1)

Author : Lylah James

Pages : 472 pages

Publisher : Limitless Publishing LLC

Language : eng

ISBN-10 : 1640341773

ISBN-13 : 9781640341777

Supporting format: PDF, EPUB, Kindle, Audio, MOBI, HTML, RTF, TXT, etc.

Supporting : PC, Android, Apple, Ipad, Iphone, etc.