Fw: Request for Replace Electrical Power POST

Ramalingam Rajendran

Apr 10, 2015, 8:27:56 AM4/10/15
to kasang...@googlegroups.com
 Dear  all

I like to share my Experience with TNEB after 2 1/2 years

The incident in presence of myself in front of my House at Kasangadu
Immediately informed to Pattukkottai E B. Then after some days I wrote the Mail with Photos to TNEB Thanjavur & TNEB Chairman Chennai about the incident
The concern Person took the action in Right time and reply to me [Singapore] to see the attachment

Still some Right officer works in TNEB

Thanks

R.Rajendran. M.E (Mech.)
National Oilwell Varco
Planning Engineer
No.3A, International Business Park
ICON@IBP, Tower A, # 12-06/09
Singapore - 609935.

On Friday, 7 September 2012, 15:26, "Rajendran, Ramalingam" <Ramalingam...@nov.com> wrote:

The Chairman,
(Superintending Engineer)
Consumer Grievance Redressal Forum,
Thanjavuri EDC,
TANGEDCO (FORMERLY TNEB),
No.1 Vallam Road, Thanjavur 613 007
Phone 04362 230661

Hello  Chairman

I am R Rajendran M.E [Mech], Ex- Employee of NEYVELI LIGNITE CORPORATION  since from 1980 and left Neyveli the year 2002 as Dy. Chief Engineer,
now I am working at Singapore. My native place KASANGADU  Village in Pattukkottai [T.K].
Yearly 2 to 3 times I may visited to my native place Kasangadu to stay maximum one week
During my last visit June-2012 near my house one incident happened  LT power post fall down [last photo] with live  power Aluminum cable on the road, immediately I had been power off  the Transformer which is nearby then informed to Thuvarankurichi  A E [phone No.   9445853858] at the same time, I Informed to Pattukkottai Division Engineer [He is my patch mate year1980]. Immediately [Sunday] he informed to Thuvarankurichi  A E and the worker came and solve the Problem temporarily within 2 Hours. The above 3-Phase [cross the road] line taken from Mail line, The main line along the road having L T line below & H T line above, the condition of the particular Post very poor condition it may fall down at any time I attached Some Photos, [video file 54 MB can’t attached]  for your reference.
The same matter informed over phone to   Pattukkottai D E. I know the practical problem. Any have “PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE”  that is why I write now before rainy season

I expect to you for your favorable action soon please

Regards
R.Rajendran. M.E (Mech.),
NOV-Logo  National Oilwell Varco
Planning Engineer
No. 8 Shenton Way, # 49-03
Singapore - 068811.

KKU-E-Post petition answer-dt-06-10-12.pdf