How do you like your new dashboard?

Tim Hodson

Jan 3, 2012, 10:50:09 AM1/3/12
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Before Christmas we released an early preview version of a new user dashboard. This shows a clearer view of activity around your datasets, and allows you to see at a glance your most used datasets.

To access this new dashboard, login to Kasabi, then goto this link:

What do you think? Do you like? Is there anything that you think we have missed?

Tim

--
Tim Hodson
Developer Advocate

John Goodwin

Jan 5, 2012, 11:16:36 AM1/5/12
to kasab...@googlegroups.com

I like it, but…

Mine currently only seems to show one dataset although I have a few published ones. Also what a is ‘request’? Looking good though…

John

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS
Tel: 08456 050505
http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk

Julian Higman

Jan 5, 2012, 12:16:00 PM1/5/12
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
The dashboard currently just shows datasets that have had some
activity in the last 2 weeks - so, it looks like probably only one of
your datasets (http://data.kasabi.com/dataset/ordnance-survey-linked-data)
has had requests made to it. The others should show up if any requests
to them are logged.

(Incidentally, a "request" is an http request to an api that uses the
dataset, such as the search api, or a request to resolve a linked data
uri in a dataset).

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Julian.

gmakstutis

Jan 9, 2012, 6:51:45 PM1/9/12
to Kasabi Developer Network
I like the Dashboard. Nice and clear. Gives quick access to the stuff
that we need.