A Query Barn-raising

1 view

Zach Beauvais

Oct 10, 2011, 1:21:55 PM10/10/11
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Hiya,

I just blogged about an online event we're holding on Friday, 28 October to build useful and interesting sample queries across all Kasabi datasets.

You're very welcome to join us for the "Barn-raising" on IRC (#kasabi irc.freenode.net), and Google + hangout (will post link on the morning for the public hangout). The gist of the post is:

"Sharing queries lets someone familiar with a  dataset, or particularly skilled in SPARQL to help others query it in useful ways. Someone may be able to share a query that does exactly what someone else wants. By publishing queries directly in Kasabi, they become immediately useful: you can click on them and get results. These can also provide a starting point for others to begin customising."

I look forward to catching up on the 28th!

Cheers,
-Z

---
Zach Beauvais | @zbeauvais