Beta release of new dashboard

Leigh Dodds

Dec 13, 2011, 2:50:17 PM12/13/11
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Some of you may have noticed already, but we rolled out a website
release today that contains an early preview version of a new
dashboard.

The current user dashboard is currently quite confusing as it shows
you all kinds of information: your api key, subscriptions, datasets,
etc. We've planning to replace this with a simpler version that
provides some insight into how you've been using Kasabi, and quick
access to other relevant information.

There's a link to the new dashboard available from the top of your
current dashboard page. Or you can visit the following URL once signed
in:

http://kasabi.com/dashboard

Currently it shows:

* Your API key
* Number of dataset subscriptions
* Number of subscribers to your datasets
* Your API key traffic for last 15 days
* Ranked list of datasets you most use
* Traffic to your datasets for last 15 days
* Ranked list of how much your datasets are being used

We're planning to add more depth to this later, but are releasing this
now for feedback from the community.

Let us know what you think and please report any bugs that you find.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds
CTO, Kasabi

Egon Willighagen

Dec 13, 2011, 3:00:07 PM12/13/11
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Nice!

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Leigh Dodds <l...@kasabi.com> wrote:
> * Traffic to your datasets for last 15 days

Is this defined as a 'page view' (each API call separately) or as a
'unique visitor' (i.e. one API key used for one API per 'session')?

Egon

--
Dr E.L. Willighagen
Postdoctoral Researcher

Leigh Dodds

Dec 13, 2011, 3:34:04 PM12/13/11
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On 13 December 2011 20:00, Egon Willighagen <egon.wil...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Nice!

Thanks :)

> On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:50 PM, Leigh Dodds <l...@kasabi.com> wrote:
>> * Traffic to your datasets for last 15 days
>
> Is this defined as a 'page view' (each API call separately) or as a
> 'unique visitor' (i.e. one API key used for one API per 'session')?

This is a count of the number of unique API calls + number of requests
to Linked Data.

So de-referencing a URI as Linked Data and making a SPARQL query
counts as 2 requests.