Building a mobile app using kasabi

Tim Hodson

Jan 11, 2012, 10:51:55 AM1/11/12
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
We recently started the process of building our very own mobile app on iOS to see just what it would be like. The idea was to use kasabi along with some other APIs from other services.  Turned out the kasabi bit was the easy bit.

Something I mentioned in passing in the article was that we would change the way we dealt with the Kasabi API key in the application code (so as to not let it get out in the wild), and I wondered what strategies you had used already in your own applications when using kasabi api keys?

Read the full article here:
http://blog.kasabi.com/2012/01/11/building-a-mobile-app-using-kasabi/

Tim

--