Archive of Datasets

Leigh Dodds

Jul 16, 2012, 4:52:18 AM7/16/12
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In the announcement last week that we're shutting down Kasabi [1], we
said that we would make an archive of the datasets available.

This is now available from [2]. The spreadsheet lists each of the
datasets, their license and a download link for the data. The
spreadsheet contains over 180 datasets that were publicly available in
Kasabi.

The list doesn't contain any unpublished (private) datasets. It also
doesn't include a few datasets that Talis was hosting, but which are
still available elsewhere, e.g. those from data.gov.uk and
dataincubator.

If you have a private dataset that you need to have exported, then
please get in touch.

Cheers,

L.

[1]. blog.kasabi.com/2012/07/09/shutting-down-kasabi/
[2]. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiswT8ko8hb4dFhvcFBtangydmo0bmJ5NnMxT2dVWnc

--
Leigh Dodds
CTO, Talis Systems Ltd