Printed organic T-shirts and AWDis hoodies

Eastern Screen Print UK

Nov 1, 2011, 12:51:43 PM11/1/11
We would like to let you know we offer 20% discount to Charities, Schools, Colleges and Universities on printed garments. Below is an example of some of our prices on organic T's and college hoodies, we offer a wide range of garments and printing. Please get in touch for more information or visit our website.*

* excludes our deals

--
Andrew Biss
07780 555365

McGibbney, Lewis John

Nov 1, 2011, 4:21:12 PM11/1/11
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Excellent!!!

This is great news as Xmas is coming up... any Santa Claus hoodies???

Hope all of the Kasabi team over at ISWC in Bonn had a good week.

All the best.

Lewis
Nov 2, 2011, 6:50:59 AM11/2/11
to kasab...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Everyone, apologies for the spam. I've tighten up the controls over who can post to the list, so hopefully won't happen again!

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds