Checkout repository without adding it to bblayers.conf

Jan Claussen

Jul 7, 2022, 9:05:58 AM7/7/22
to kas-...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to do this?

We want to use the option to include .yml files from other repos. Our base repo which contains the .yml files is not a meta-layer and thus contains no layer.conf, which bitbake complains about.

Checking out the repo and inlcuding its .yml files works well. Just the build step fails. I I could just add a layer.conf, but since it isn't a layer, it feels wrong.

This email including its attachments is intended for the person or entity only to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, forwarding, dissemination, other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer system.

Eppendorf SE, Hamburg, Barkhausenweg 1, 22339 Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 171526
Vors. des Aufsichtsrats: Philipp von Loeper
Vorstand: Eva van Pelt (Co-Vorsitzende), Dr. Peter Fruhstorfer (Co-Vorsitzender), Axel Jaeger und Dr. Wilhelm Plüster

Eppendorf Instrumente GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 69077
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Bernd Petersen und Dr. Alexander Papra

Eppendorf Liquid Handling GmbH, Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 92250
Geschäftsführer: Dietmar Stadler

According to the general high quality approach of Eppendorf, we apply to our mail traffic the latest protection technologies and methods, including extensive scanning and DMARC, to help our communication partners in protecting their IT environment.
Privacy information according to Articles 13 and 14 GDPR can be found here: www.eppendorf.com/gdpr

Jan Claussen

Jul 7, 2022, 9:25:35 AM7/7/22
to kas-...@googlegroups.com