Emergency....Judi Armbruster

Judi Armbruster

Aug 13, 2012, 12:28:17 PM8/13/12
to jerm...@yahoo.com
How are you doing? This has had to come in a hurry and it has left me in a devastating state. I had a visit to Spain for a short business trip, but unfortunately I was mugged at the park on my way to hotel where I stayed, all cash, credit card and  cell were stolen off but luckily for me I still have passports with me. We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all and our flight leaves tomorrow but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.  I went to the bank to withdraw and was informed that i cant withdraw from my account in some countries,that its network errors, am wondering if i could get a quick loan from you to clear settling the hotel bills  and other expenses and also take a cab to the airport i  promise to refund it as soon as i get back home. Let me know so i can send you my details.

Waiting to read from you.

Judi