KartaVR iPad?

Doug Cook

May 29, 2024, 5:00:02 PMMay 29
to Kartaverse
I've got a new M4 iPad with Davinci Resolve Studio and used workaround to get Fusion page. Is there a way of getting KartaVR installed?

Thanks

Andrew Hazelden

May 31, 2024, 6:03:47 PMMay 31
to Kartaverse
Hi. As far as automated installation goes, I don't think it's possible for the Reactor package manager to work in Resolve running on the iPad yet. Also, I've not tested it but I suspect that fuse nodes are not supported on that OS platform.

On a technical level, Resolve DCTL LUTs work on iPad OS. This would make it feasible, based upon user demand, to port over certain Kartaverse effects that are currently implemented as fuses and macros, to work as DCTLs on iPad OS.

Regards,
Andrew Hazelden
Kartaverse Developer