Autostereoscopic 3D Displays

1 view

Andrew Hazelden

Jun 26, 2024, 1:30:53 AM (11 days ago) Jun 26
to Kartaverse
Hi. I've had a few people ask this week about the viability of supporting Acer Nitro Spatial Labs Displays and Leia SR Displays inside of Kartaverse/Resolve Studio/Fusion Studio.

Does anyone in the Kartaverse Users Group have one of these autostereoscopic 3D displays connected to their workstation at the moment, and have the time available to answer a few questions?

I'm currently comparing several different programming APIs that could be used to connect DCC tools to parallax barrier based stereo 3D display screens. Feedback from interested parties would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Andrew Hazelden
Kartaverse Developer