Status of these games

Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar

Mar 23, 2010, 6:17:36 AM3/23/10
to Bryan Berry, karmajs
Hey Bryan, Grant, Peter,

I have 3 games each assigned to you

2_Maths_addingFromWords
2_Maths_triangleIdentification
6_English_actionVerb

Can you please give me a status on the conversion for these. We need to finalize the deployment build and these are still missing from the bundle.

Thanks
--
Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar

Nepal Cell. +977.98510.61345
India Cell. +91.99999.15661
US of A Cell. +1.415.508.4503

http://HimalayanTechies.com

Bryan Berry

Mar 23, 2010, 7:08:07 AM3/23/10
to Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar, karmajs
I am sorry man but I won't be able to work on a lesson this week. I
have to prepare for my upcoming Red Hat exam

Peter Gijsels

Mar 23, 2010, 9:25:36 AM3/23/10
to kar...@googlegroups.com, Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar
Hi Vaibhaw,

The lesson 6_English_actionVerb is in roughly the same state as the squeak version. However, in the squeak version there is a bug which disables part of the functionality. Apparently there should be words to drag and drop and form a sentence, but these are absent. It is also not clear to me how the user gets feedback when the sentence is correct.

Concretely, I have two questions:
- what are the sentences? I can make something up here, so that it can easily be replaced with the correct sentences later on. I'll give it a shot this evening.
- what feedback does the user get when his sentence is correct?

Do you know who is best placed to address these questions?

Regards,
Peter

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to karmajs+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar

Mar 23, 2010, 11:41:05 PM3/23/10
to Peter Gijsels, kar...@googlegroups.com
hey Peter, your guess will be as good as any one else. For the question part the options have to be "What" "is" "he" "doing", "What" "is" "she" "doing", "What" "is" "it" "doing"

And similarly the answers have to be the corresponding answers based on the action and verb.

Hope that helps.
Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar

Nepal Cell. +977.98510.61345
India Cell. +91.99999.15661
US of A Cell. +1.415.508.4503

http://HimalayanTechies.com

Bryan Berry

Mar 24, 2010, 2:40:01 AM3/24/10
to kar...@googlegroups.com, Peter Gijsels, om yadav
Om, could you have someone from your team answer this question?

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar

Om Yadav

Mar 24, 2010, 2:59:10 AM3/24/10
to Bryan Berry, kar...@googlegroups.com, Peter Gijsels
What Bob said is the answer, those are the three sentences or questions that have to be formed by the player.
--
_____________________________
Content Design Coordinator

Ashok Basnet

Mar 24, 2010, 5:51:12 AM3/24/10
to kar...@googlegroups.com
Hello Grant,
i have problem in Class 2 maths counting sheep to integrate with the OLE template.
the function
$("#total").html( Karma.convertNumToLocale(total, 'ne') );
is not working here. What js file does it needs to call the function

Looking for a quick reply..

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:02 PM, Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar <vaib...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to karmajs+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

--
Ashok Basnet
IOE, Pulchok Campus (I/I)
Microsoft Student Partner 2008-09
Office        :   Himalayan Techies, Sanepa, Lalitpur
                    Web Programmer
                    (http://himalayantechies.com)
More info   :    http://ashokbasnet.com.np
FaceBook  :    http://facebook.com/basnet.ashok

Bryan Berry

Mar 24, 2010, 6:44:52 AM3/24/10
to kar...@googlegroups.com
Ashok, it should just need karma.js

Peter Gijsels

Mar 24, 2010, 6:41:07 PM3/24/10
to Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar, kar...@googlegroups.com
Hey Vaibhaw,

I put the latest version here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3249723/6_English_actionVerb.tgz

It has the words that you can drag and drop. I haven't had much time
to test it thoroughly, but it seems to work.

Regards,
Peter

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar