Bug: Drag and drop lessons only work on Firefox and not in Chrome

Bryan Berry

May 3, 2010, 3:44:59 AM5/3/10
to karmajs, Ashok Basnet
Ashok,

The lessons using drag and drop appear to only work on Firefox and not in Chrome

Bryan Berry

May 3, 2010, 4:17:20 AM5/3/10
to Ashok Basnet, karmajs
Can you try testing on Chrome as well? It is important to test on both mozilla-based and webkit-based browsers. That way they can also be viewed on the web by both.

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Ashok Basnet <ma...@ashokbasnet.com.np> wrote:
Sorry I have tested only on Firefox.
I think we need to see for the click-move-drop feature which can be easier to use in XO, otherwise its really hard in XO to play game based on drag and drop. Are there any ways to include click-move-drop feature.

--
Ashok Basnet
IOE, Pulchok Campus (I/I)