Re. commit access

Vaibhaw Poddar

May 13, 2010, 12:22:12 AM5/13/10
to ma...@ashokbasnet.com.np, knny...@gmail.com, kar...@googlegroups.com, b...@himalayantechies.com
Hey Kenny, we don't have the perms to grant you commit access. This is something either Bryan or one of the folks on the Karma group can do for you.

One word of caution though is, since we are preparing this to go on all the laptops to be distributed very soon, any changes going in either has to be self-contained or tested for all the lessons so that it doesn't effect any of them.

Thanks

Vaibhaw (Bob) Poddar

Nepal Cell. +977.98510.61345
India Cell. +91.99999.15661
US of A Cell. +1.415.508.4503

http://HimalayanTechies.com

May 13, 2010, 12:47:10 AM5/13/10
to kar...@googlegroups.com, ma...@ashokbasnet.com.np, knny...@gmail.com, b...@himalayantechies.com, Abhishek Singh
abhishek has permission to do it

Kenny Meyer

May 13, 2010, 12:39:04 AM5/13/10
to Vaibhaw Poddar, kar...@googlegroups.com

Hey,

Thanks for your response.

> Hey Kenny, we don't have the perms to grant you commit access. This is
> something either Bryan or one of the folks on the Karma group can do
> for you.

Ok, that's no problem.

I just found some really, obvious HTML Syntax errors, which make the HTML
Parser for translation go mad and won't break the lessons (after testing).

Where would those bugs/patches go then?
Mailing-List? Bugtracker?

signature.asc

Vaibhaw Poddar

May 13, 2010, 12:52:18 AM5/13/10
to knny...@gmail.com, kar...@googlegroups.com
I m not sure if Gitorious has any tracking system where we can tack these issues just yet. Bryan will have more insight on it. Currently OLE Nepal has their own PM system where they are tracking these bugs. They are using redmine. We should co-ordinate with folks down there to figure out the best approach.

Thanks