Get Karma to run a SVG file

dotnetCarpenter

Mar 2, 2017, 11:21:15 AM3/2/17
to karma-users

Hi all. We at SVG.js got a request to run our tests in a SVG environment. That is, instead of running our Jasmine test suite in a HTML document, we wish to explore running it in a SVG document.

Stuff like injecting javascript etc. is a little different when you work in SVG.
For instance we need <![CDATA[ ... ]]> around code.

Has this been done at all with Karma and is there a way to get the Karma generated page output, so I can inspect the content?

I've been looking at plugins in NPM but none of them seem to touch upon SVG.

Cheers, Jon