Sharing

singli...@googlemail.com

Jun 28, 2008, 3:05:40 AM6/28/08
to Karaoke Downloads
Hi Folks , I am new here and would be willing to share or trade some
of my files with members if this is suitable on this group!!!!!!

ian murray

Jul 10, 2008, 12:47:05 PM7/10/08
to karaok...@googlegroups.com

Ian Murray

> Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 00:05:40 -0700
> Subject: Digital Music Newsletter Sharing
> From: singli...@googlemail.com
> To: karaok...@googlegroups.com

Roy Martin

Jul 11, 2008, 12:41:06 PM7/11/08
to karaok...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I would love to. I don't have alot, but I would be willing to share. I like old classic country by Eddy Arnold, Jim Reeves and Ray Price. I am not sure how to set it up. I am new to the site.

Piet Pretorius

Sep 12, 2008, 12:12:59 AM9/12/08
to karaok...@googlegroups.com

Hi Roy

Do you perhaps have some CCR songs for me I especially looking for one Molina please send it to me via E mail if there is something you would like I Will forward it on request.

This message is intended for the exclusive use of the named addressees hereof and may contain information that is privileged or confidential or otherwise restricted from disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorised to read, use, transmit, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please notify me immediately by e-mail, discard any paper copies and delete all electronic files of the message.