To the Karaoke DJ

bceagle

Apr 21, 2008, 7:40:37 PM4/21/08
to Karaoke Downloads
from Member jus4msltc@.......

Since you admit you d.j. at a bar. It is to your advantage to
invest about 60 bucks and any and every thing you could imagaine
you can get on karaoke at http://www.karaokeinfo.com/secure/shop/affclicks.php?pid=bceagle.
This will broaden your horizon tremendously. And when I say
everything I mean everything.. Every month there are upgrades that
mere one time investment you would have to worry no more about songs
for the rest of your natural d. j. life. (all down on the floor
laughing with tears running out my eyes.. thinking.. it's a
bargin ......) This is karaoke heaven..

F.R.O.G.=FULLY RELY ON GOD