Popular Christmas Karaoke Songs

bceagle

Dec 10, 2007, 8:26:33 AM12/10/07
to Karaoke Downloads
Here is a list of the top Christmas karaoke songs.

- Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song) by Amy Grant
- Where Are You Christmas? by Faith Hill
- Mary, Did You Know? by Kathy Mattea
- All I Want For Christmas Is You by Mariah Carey
- O Holy Night by Adolphe Adam
- Believe by Josh Groban
- Baby, It's Cold Outside by Ella Fitzgerald
- Happy Birthday, Jesus by Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir
- My Grown Up Christmas List by David Foster
- The Christmas Shoes by Newsong
- Christmas Time Is Here from A Charlie Brown Christmas
- The Little Drummer Boy by Harry Simeone

Other top holiday karaoke songs include:

- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Here Comes Santa Claus
- Holly Jolly Christmas
- Deck The Halls
- Auld Lang Syne
- Baby It's Cold Outside
- Christ Was Born On Christmas Day
- Christmas Time Is Here
- Christmas Wrapping
- Do You Hear What I Hear
- The First Noel
- Frosty The Snowman
- Happy Holiday
- Holly Leaves And Christmas Trees
- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
- I Want A Hippopotamus For Christmas
- If I Get Home On Christmas Day
- I'll Be Home For Christmas
- It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
- It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
- It Won't Seem Like Christmas Without You
- The Little Drummer Boy
- Noel Noel
- Nuttin' For Christmas
- O Come All Ye Faithful
- O Little Town Of Bethlehem
- On A Snowy Christmas Night
- Mistletoe And Holly
- Please Come Home For Christmas
- Santa Claus Is Back In Town
- Silent Night
- Silver Bells
- Sleigh Ride
- Sweet Little Jesus Boy
- There's No Place Like Home For The Holidays
- We Three Kings
- White Christmas
- What Are You Doing New Year's Eve
- Winter Wonderland
- The Wonderful World Of Christmas

Find Christmas karaoke MP3 music downloads from The Singing Station,
or make karaoke tracks with an on-screen lyrics scroll with the
programs available at the Download Karaoke Songs - Make Karaoke Tracks
website
( http://download-sheet-music-online.com/karaoke.html ).