Highlighter for Notepad++

Matheus Gimenez Fernandes

Feb 22, 2021, 2:06:29 PM2/22/21
to kappa-users

Hello,

At the bottom of https://kappalanguage.org/download , says " To install the Kappa mode for Notepad++, just download the highlighter .xml file, then go to the Language Menu -> DefineYourLanguage -> Import, and select the file you just downloaded. "

However I searched and can't find highlighter .xml file , where can I find it?

Thanks!!!

Matheus

Héctor F

Mar 1, 2021, 8:16:38 PM3/1/21
to kappa-users
Hi Matheus,

Once upon a time, the front page had a link to it, but it got removed in 2018 for unclear reasons. I can't blame you for not finding it...

@Pierre, where should one look for the website's source? I'd like to re-introduce the link, but the last commit you had on the file was just "Goodbye website here", and I'm at a loss as to where it ended up.

Best,
Héctor