A feature request for a future version of the Kappa app

Gordon

Mar 5, 2018, 4:55:17 PM3/5/18
to kappa-users
It would be really useful to have a kind of “observables ruler” that you could drag across the plot x-axis, and that would display the time or events at the current position, as well as the values at that point in the simulation, of all the current observables. I have included a little mock-up to show you what I mean.

This would be great for quickly examining a model in more detail - for instance, looking at the values at which the level of an agent pattern plateaus or at which the levels of two agent patterns  cross one another.

Cheers,

Gordon

Alex

Mar 5, 2018, 7:45:05 PM3/5/18
to kappa-users
Yes, I second this.  It would be a very useful feature.