KSU on BBO

Adam Wildavsky

Feb 1, 2021, 4:13:11 PM2/1/21
to kaplan-sheinwold
Tonight I’ll play 14 boards with Frank Merblum at 7 PM EST.

Adam Wildavsky

Feb 1, 2021, 6:19:55 PM2/1/21
to kaplan-sheinwold
Correction, KSish. Frank now prefers to use the system he and I play with Doug Doub.

judyorcarl

Feb 4, 2021, 12:53:50 PM2/4/21
to The Kaplan-Sheinwold Bidding System
I hoped to watch, but found no linkage.

Carl

Adam Wildavsky

Feb 5, 2021, 9:05:35 PM2/5/21
to kaplan-sheinwold
Sorry, I should have included my BBO handle. It's adamw. Monday's session is here:

judyorcarl

Feb 10, 2021, 4:19:11 PM2/10/21
to The Kaplan-Sheinwold Bidding System
I searched for adamw that evening, but got no link

Adam Wildavsky

Feb 12, 2021, 12:27:57 AM2/12/21
to kaplan-sheinwold
I'm confused. Do you mean that you were logged in to BBO and it did not show that I was also logged in?

judyorcarl

Feb 14, 2021, 10:56:02 AM2/14/21
to The Kaplan-Sheinwold Bidding System
It showed you were logged in, but gave no link to kibitz your table

Adam Wildavsky

Feb 14, 2021, 11:10:31 AM2/14/21
to kaplan-sheinwold
Curious. My girlfriend was watching, so I know it was enabled for that game. Next time I'll send you my phone # so we can investigate in real time.

As far as I can tell, kibitzing in the RealBridge tournament this weekend has a 90-minute delay.