How do I get back on the list?

Dave Jones

Aug 8, 2022, 10:42:28 PM8/8/22
to kaplan-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Adam,

Somehow I can not post from the Website. Google shows me as a member. Yet, I do not get a control to post a message. As I recall, I try to sign in and Google says I’m signed in.

What can I do?

Adam Wildavsky

Aug 9, 2022, 6:28:52 AM8/9/22
to kaplan-s...@googlegroups.com
Best to contact me privately about stuff like this. That said, does anyone else have this issue?  To start a new thread from the website you should be able to visit

and then click the "New conversation" button in the top left corner of the page.

Sent via Superhuman