After a 2c opening.

jerome keslin

Oct 13, 2023, 6:14:53 AM10/13/23
to kaplan-s...@googlegroups.com
Txxxxx
xx
xxxx

AKQTx
AQ9
AQJT

After a 2c opening, how should these hands be bid in KSU?
Obviously not on these 2 hands, but if partner were to jump to 3nt after 2d, would Transfers and Stayman still be on?

Thanks.

Adam Wildavsky

Oct 13, 2023, 8:07:10 AM10/13/23
to kaplan-s...@googlegroups.com
There are no transfers in KSU.

Martin Ambuhl

Oct 13, 2023, 3:05:35 PM10/13/23
On 10/13/2023 8:07 AM, Adam Wildavsky wrote:
> There are no transfers in KSU.
Almost true. Flint is very close to one.

Fred.

Oct 15, 2023, 11:27:19 AM10/15/23
to The Kaplan-Sheinwold Bidding System
2C  -  2D   (D1: 0-3 points, no king)
2S  -  3H   (D2:  long hearts, 0-2 spades, nonforcing)
?

Fill in the ? for yourself.  I know what I would do,
but can't analyze it well enough to recommend it.

Per D2, after,

2C  -  2D
3NT,

4C is Stayman with (5-4) M and 5D is a two suiter including spades
or a two-suiter in the minors

Fred.

.