Mentoring GSOC Students

Sagar Utekar

Mar 1, 2019, 9:49:15 AM3/1/19
to kapitan-discuss
Hi, I am Sagar Utekar, currently working as a Software Engineer, and have good experience in devops technologies/tools  - docker, kubernetes, helm,etc.
I would like to help GSOC students and explore more about this project, any starting point/guidelines would be really helpful.

Thank you !

Adrian Chifor

Mar 1, 2019, 9:57:34 AM3/1/19
to Sagar Utekar, kapitan-discuss
Hi Sagar,

You can start by checking out the README here https://github.com/deepmind/kapitan as well as the examples/ folder. We also have a GSoC task https://github.com/deepmind/kapitan/issues/201 that students should be able to solve and submit to kap...@google.com.

Thanks,
Adrian

Sagar Utekar

Apr 7, 2019, 1:11:21 AM4/7/19
to kapitan-discuss
Does mentors also need to complete task from readme ?