Proposal review for adding support for toml and xml as output_type

Pranav Gupta

Apr 5, 2019, 10:03:17 AM4/5/19
to kapitan-discuss
Hi @Pawel,

I have submitted one other proposal for adding support for toml and xml as output_type.
Sorry for being late.

Can you please review it.

Thanks

Pawel Sarbinowski

Apr 5, 2019, 10:29:55 AM4/5/19
to Pranav Gupta, kapitan-discuss
I have commented on the proposal in the dashboard.

Pawel Sarbinowski | DevOps Engineer | paw...@google.com

Pranav Gupta

Pranav Gupta

Apr 5, 2019, 11:58:06 AM4/5/19
to kapitan-discuss
Thanks for the review @Pawel
In case you get time, please have a look at jsonschema validation as well.