Introduction & Interested Contributor

Mua Rachmann

Feb 21, 2020, 3:06:58 AM2/21/20
to kapitan...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am Mua a software engineer from Cameroon. I am passionate about tech and open source mostly. I joined open source since 2017 and have been loving it since then. I wish to contribute to Kapitan as I see it as a means to improve my skills mostly in python as it is my preferred language.

Aside that I am interested in kubernetes and also quite excited to get to learn more about it from this organization. I saw a slack link but unfortunately I have no invite on joining the channel. Nevertheless my skill set is primarily python, django, php, laravel, C and currently learning Golang. I hope to be useful around.

Any pointers on how to get started would be appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Mua

--

MUA N. LAURENT
: Software Engineer

Akwa, Douala,CM 00237 | 174 Royal Rd, Cape Town, WC 7405, SA
Phone: (237) 670-518-086

Pawel Sarbinowski

Feb 21, 2020, 4:38:05 AM2/21/20
to Mua Rachmann, kapitan-discuss
Hello and welcome Mua,

Here's a link to our Ideas list for this year https://github.com/deepmind/kapitan/blob/master/IDEAS.md
I'd recommend having a look there, exploring Kapitan as a tool and testing it on the examples/ included in source.
We also ask students to deliver [1] a small example setup with Kapitan https://github.com/deepmind/kapitan/issues/201
to demonstrate they understand the tool and how it's used.

Best of luck,
Pawel

[1]: by mailing the solution to kap...@google.com

Google Logo