Wanted to contribute to the Kapitan Project- Newbie

CHRIS SERRAO

Jan 17, 2021, 10:14:13 AM1/17/21
to kapitan...@googlegroups.com
Hey Kapitan Team,

I recently found out that Kapitan is a very interesting open source project about Kubernetes and I wanted to get involved and help somehow. I have seen your docs and installation on github and just wanted to know if there was a messenger application that you folks use to interact between devs. I want to get involved in an open-source and I find yours especially interesting. Just wanted to know where do I post my queries or doubts that I face along or do I just mail them to you at the same email address.

Sincerely,
Chris

ricardo.amaro

Jan 17, 2021, 10:23:41 AM1/17/21